Download Solution (6.8MB)
Description: Internet Explorer Repair Tool
Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, & XP
Disclaimer: The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by Regcure Pro's Internet Explorer Repair Tool. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair Internet Explorer has Stopped Working errors. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes. Repairtool.net is an authorized distributor of Regcure Pro. Support can also be provided by the manufacturer.
Download / Scan Instructions:
- Click here to begin Downloading Regcure Pro
- Click "Run" ("Save As" if using Firefox)
- Click "Run" Again
- Follow on-screen directions for installation and scan
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
What Is Internet Explorer?
Internet Explorer is your guide to the internet. It is through IE that you interact with webpages and is the only program separating your computer and all the viruses, malware, trojans and spyware out there. Once you start receiving Internet Explorer errors you have a problem. Your computer is no longer secure it is now vulnerable to all the exploits people have created over the years for internet users who let these problems linger.
Internet Explorer is an essential part to your Windows operating system. It is part of all the programs you run and your connection to the internet. Without a proper IE you may not be able to install updates or have the Windows firewall working correctly. Your computer is at risk of virus infection. Don't waste time and fix your Internet Explorer errors immediately.
How do I Fix Internet Explorer has Stopped Working Error?
There are various issues with trouble shooting IE. For example it is tied into your Windows operating system which makes it infinity more complex. It is difficult and only recommended for advance computer users to trouble shoot and repair their own IE errors. For everyone else the automatic fix is recommended. It is faster and easier to use RegCure Pro. Below are both the manual and automatic way of repairing IE errors.
Automatic Fix – Using RegCure Pro
The fastest and easiest way to fix Internet Explorer Has Stopped Working to use RegCure Pro. It will go through and optimize your Windows registries and patch Windows to the newest version. Your errors will be gone and your PC will run faster than ever. Why wait when you are just seconds away from a solution to all your PC problems.
To automatically repair Internet Explorer has Stopped Working using RegCure Pro follow the below instructions:
- Download RegCure Pro.
- Open RegCure Pro from the start menu or desktop icon.
- Click Scan All to find any missing or corrupt Internet Explorer .dlls and any malware or viruses on your computer.
- Click Repair All to fix your IE errors and to have your computer running like new.
Manual Fix – Advanced Computer Users
To manually fix IE errors requires troubleshooting both the IE web browser and IE the Windows operating system inter-dependencies. Below are the instructions on how to manually troubleshoot IE:
- Update Internet Explorer – Re-install your IE browser. Update your IE browser to the latest version.
- Windows Updates – Make sure your Windows operating system has the latest patches. Check the Microsoft website for issues or patches related to your version of IE.
- Windows Registries – Go through the Windows registries. Your Windows registries is a long list of .dll files for all hardware and software involved with your PC show in the image below:
- Format Your Hard Drive – If non of the above have worked the last option is to format your hard drive. There may be corruption or a virus causing the IE error. Formatting your hard drive involves completely deleting everything including your Windows operating system then re-installing everything and re-configuring all your settings.
Find all related .dll files make sure non are corrupt. Find out what .dll files are required for your IE browser from the Microsoft website and compare to the files on your computer.
RegCure Pro is designed to look and feel like your web browser. Opening and navigating to this webpage is more difficult than using RegCure Pro to optimize your computer and fixing your IE errors. Don't waste time download RegCure Pro now.
Is Your Computer Slowing Down?
There are a lot of reasons that your computer might not be performing like it used to. Having issues with 'Internet Explorer has Stopped Working'? Because the problem often has several different causes, it used to be tough (and expensive) to fix. You’d have to buy a number of separate programs to resolve each issue – but those days are behind us now that Regcure Pro is available. This is a sophisticated software suite which includes everything you need to optimize your computer.
Get Like New Performance With Regcure Pro
Regcure Pro offers computer users all of the tools that they need, whether you want to optimize your system just a little or do a complete system tune up to get truly peak performance from your PC. Regcure Pro’s Startup Manager allows you to increase your startup speed and free up system resources. It also allows you to adjust other settings to improve your PC’s speed – and that’s just one of the many tools included in this advanced system optimization suite.
Instantly Speeds Up Your PC
Regcure Pro has solutions for all of your Windows performance problems. It can scan, analyze and optimize your system’s memory use, find and remove unnecessary files cluttering your hard drive and clean your registry to resolve and prevent errors. Regcure Pro can even improve your browsing speed and protect your privacy online by clearing your web browser’s history and cache.
Regcure Pro Features:
- Fix Internet Explorer has Stopped Working
- Optimizes memory usage
- Stops malware processes in their tracks
- Finds duplicate files, temporary files and other clutter to save disk space
- Lets you manage your start-up processes for faster boot times
- Optimizes windows settings to increase speed and performance
- Cleans the registry to prevent and eliminate errors
- Fixes Windows Vista problems
- Increases your browsing speed and protects your privacy by cleaning browsing history and cache in your web browser